CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 22

30 Day Challenge: Day 19 (Five Items You Lust After0)

I try to refrain from lusting but here are 5-ish things that I really want right now.


1 - Wheels
Now I could have said a car but their are actually 3 vehicles currently on my wishlist:
Ford F150

VW Eos

Pink and Black Kawasaki

I've been without wheels since August and these three vehicles are on my wish list. I have wanted a convertible since I was about 5 and my dad would give me his car mags to look through. The Eos has become my favorite in the last few years due to its hardtop nature and relatively affordable price. I love pickups hence the F150 and I have wanted to learn how to ride a bike since college. If ever I do get a bike, you best believe it will have the absolute SICKEST hot pink, black and white paint job.

2 - Louboutin Fifi 100m Pumps
I may only wear them occasionally but when I do I will wear the HELL out of these shoes. I was at an event for work last month and I saw a woman with the peep toe version of these beauties and I could not stop staring at her feet. I like shoes but these shoes are baaaaaaad in person, like baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

3 - Neo Colonial Home
Everybody wants a home of their own and if I had my choice of home I would choose a neo-colonial gem similar to this one here.  I like the columns and screened in porch that these homes usually have. I also appreciate the roominess, fireplaces and picket fences that accompany them (though I would want untreated wood, not white). In this dream house where people would live, I imagine having an insane kitchen and a bathroom oasis where I can zone out in my soaking tub or custom granite steam shower.

4 - Beagle
I think these dogs are the absolute cutest! I'm the dork who will probably name her Snoopy or Sir Barks-a-lot because I can. 

5 - More Passport Stamps
To date I have only visited 3 other countries and all have been in the western hemisphere; this needs to change. I want to see more of the word and have memorable experiences in places where English isn't the national language. I was to meet new people, try new cuisines, get clothes from random markets in who-knows-where. I want to travel all over the world so that when I'm old and grey I can look back with a lil gleam in my eye and remember all the good times I had getting out of my comfort zone.  

0 comments: